Click here to follow..

My Homeware Wish-list - Rockett St George

Leave a Comment
Oh hey there you beauties! 

I recently received an email from one of my favourite homeware companies, Rockett St George, letting me know about some new pieces they had in & my oh my I basically wanted every.single.piece.

For those of you that haven't heard about Rockett St George before, you're in for a treat! Don't get me wrong, that's precisely what it is, because the prices aren't particularly low & I've only so far bought a couple of things from them, but for inspiration alone, they are definitely worth a follow!

















What do you think? Found anything that you can see yourself buying? They also have a beautiful instagram feed (@rockettstgeorge) 

I'd love you to tag me in your photos if you end up buying anything! Either by using the hashtag #cordeliahearts or @cordelia_hearts on instagram..

Have you had chance to check out my first post over at Bella Coco yet? I'm talking mixing metals with your jewellery & how I'm a bit of a rule breaker!

Until next time..










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig