Click here to follow..

Who is Alice?

Leave a Comment
Heeeyyy!

Happy Bank Holiday!.. Don't you just love that 'I don't have work tomorrow' feeling (sorry if you have, awkward) I'm sat here counting down the minutes before my boyfriend says 'time to go' as we are off out to Mr Mans in Nottingham tonight for a chinese  -So excited! Last night was my work Summer Gala (I work at Boots Head Office) & my head is feeling a little tender today, free wine & my greedy tendencies tend to have negative outcome...
Ooh Chinese here I come... BRB.

Oh. Em. Gee - Just got back & that was literally the best chinese meal I've EVER had, I don't know why I hadn't been to that place sooner, everyone talks about how good it is! (See pic below of me devouring duck pancakes!!)

Ok, so I'll start with the post now rather than continue with my hungover ramblings! Sorry! 

One of the main reasons I started this blog is so I could have an outlet other than my Instagram - as I'm very aware that I post ALOT of photos! - that I could talk to people about my love of fashion, discovering new brands & general styling tips. So it only seems right to do a post on one of most favourite fashion brands of the moment, Lavish Alice - I am literally obsessed with them lately & can't get enough of it! 
I'll start off by being honest & admitting that the reason that I bought my first piece was because I used to work with the lovely Matt Lucian who is the founder of Lavish Alice, & I thought I'd do my bit by helping to support his company, but my gosh he didn't need it because everyone is LOVING it! You can now buy LA at NEXTASOS & is available in some of the most beautiful boutiques around the UK, including my absolute favourite shop What Sarah Did in Hitchin.
My wardrobe is fully stocked with LA & so I wanted to share with you some of my personal faves from 
their collections - which changes everyday as there is ALWAYS something else that I 'need' from them..!


Sweater - Lavish Alice Ballet Pumps - Kurt Geiger (The shoes have sold out but I've just found these USC  identical ones for only £12!!) Leather look trousers - Primark and my baby  'Lily' Handbag - Mulberry
So here I am scoffing my duck pancakes this evening, & of course wearing my new Lavish Alice Cream & Grey Metallic Contrast Sweater £38, I literally haven't took it off since I received it! 

It's got a gorgeous silky texture & a pearly shimmer through the fabric - & what's even better is that it comes with matching shorts - £36 - I obviously needed them in my life too... :) 



... Not too keen on the muscle in my legs in this pic & I have the worlds nobbliest knees!!! but LOVING this co-ord action!

 The statement necklace I'm wearing will more than likely get a shoutout with every post I write as I HEART it! It's by Phantom Jewels & only £15.99 with free delivery! Hello!
Was funny taking these pics yesterday, my friend came round to get ready for our Boots party last night & I was like.. erm.. so this is totally vain & embarrassing.. but will you take some pictures of me please?! Cringe!! haha - but I know that a blog needs photos & I didn't mind showing off my favourite outfit of the moment ;)

I'd just had a cheeky blow-dry at my friend Frankie's salon in Stapleford too - Shirleys Boutique - by the lovely Blaise - she'd put lots of this magic dust stuff in my roots to keep it full of volume, that first pic is of me not loving the texture it left my hair haha..


Oh hi.. this is my face... I am not normally boss eyed I promise..





 I LOVE this Contrast Collar Skater Dress £42 by Lavish Alice sooo much, I bought it last year & this season they have done it in the most gorgeous peach colour (that link will take you straight to it..) I am very tempted to buy it in that colourway too.. naughty.. but so worth it! My watch is by Daniel Wellington & I literally feel naked if I'm not wearing it..! & my Sixpence necklace which I know I mentioned last time is handmade by Emily Margaret Hill - again, if I'm not wearing a statement piece, I will always be wearing this one - sometimes I just took it under my top & wear it anyway as it's quite a sentimental piece & I don't feel right if I'm not wearing it - soppy cow.



 This Lavish Alice Grid Jumpsuit is currently on sale for £23!!! GO, GO, GO! I actually bought the size 12 in this one as some of their pieces do come up a little bit smaller, but I think I would've been ok with the size 10 to be honest, but I like the way it's a baggy fit - I'm wearing it with my Primark sandals (which I live in!!) & one of my wardrobe staples, the Mango sequin jacket - this is about 6 years old so I didn't bother looking for a link, but I'm sure you will be able to find something similar, I just love the heavy metal sequins and relaxed cardigan shape.






 Ahh my Birthday dress, I blummin love this metallic badboy - it feels so nice on & I don't think any of my dresses have had as many compliments as this one, I really like how theres nothing that similar available so you're not going to see everyone in the same dress on a night out - Now this is the Rose Gold version which unfortunately has sold out... BUT it comes in silver too! woo! Lavish Alice - Silver Metallic Dress and for only £45 it really is a steal, the dress isn't leather but it's a close call! I'm wearing my faithful  Public Desire - Cleated Soles here - which they have now decided to do in nude too.. I WANT THEM.





& last but not least this BEAUTIFUL Lavish Alice - White Scuba Full Skirt Oh my, its so so pretty - but be warned, it is a little bit see-through so stock up on the nude knickers! .. talking of nude, it also comes in nude! Well... more peach actually, but that just seemed like a good link ;) Lavish Alice - Peach Scuba Full Skirt £45! Well impressed with that price, it looks a lot more expensive than that, I don't think this will be around for long though as it's already been spotted on the celebs..

So there you go, a full post on my favourite brand - can you see why I love it so much now?? Luxury pieces for high street prices, what an absolute winner!

Hope you liked reading this, or just liked looking at the images, & if you do happen to buy a piece of Lavish Alice because of this post please do let me know on here or my @Cordelia_Hearts :) Would love to see what you bought!

Love 
Jenn
x



Ps I just found this last pic quite funny so thought I'd put it on... GOOD FACE! haha









SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig