Click here to follow..

Hipster Sunnies

Leave a Comment


Oh it's breaking my little heart looking back over these pictures from when we were sunning ourselves in Marbella the other week! and now... the sky is grey and I'm not a happy bunny about it!

Still, I just had to tell you about the fabulous 'Hipster Sunnies' from Manchester, and what better way to do it than in the form of these gorgeous people I had the pleasure of spending the day with at Plaza Beach Club on Nikki Beach..
 
 
 
My personal favourite pair are the Safari Sunseekers, (pictured below) round framed with a  gorgeous tortoise shell trim - & only £22.95!
 
 
 

I first stumbled across Hipster Sunnies when I was at a crafty little indoor market on Deansgate last year, possibly even the year before, and I was instantly drawn to their frames due to the fact that they were a little quirky but still wearable. From punk frames to frames John Lennon would be proud of, their selection was huge! and since then I've watched them grow on Instagram and see them pop up at many a festival - have you spotted them yet?

Pop over to see if anything takes your fancy, their frames start at only £18.95 and they do free shipping too!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig