Click here to follow..

What's the point in this blogging malarkey?

Leave a Comment
 
Well here we are.. January 2015! Madness! Like most, I can't believe how fast the year has gone & I've been sat here for the last hour reflecting on 2014, I wanted to share with you some of my highlights..

2014 was a great year for me - of course, like any year, it certainly had it's low moments, but all in all, I really can't complain!
I had a lovely holiday to Lanzarote with Stu - you can read all about that 'here'
I was chosen as Blogger of the Month by the fabulous Rock & Religion - you can read all about that
 
I completed my HR qualification & subsequently gained a new job at Boots Opticians :) not quite exciting enough to write a blogpost about though.. ;)
 
..And I finally started this blog! Why? I honestly don't know! but it's become part of me & I'm so glad that I've done it! Yes, at the beginning it was to get the word out there about Cordelia Slogan Tshirts & hopefully make myself a bit of extra pocket money, but it became a lot more than that & now it's become almost a diary - which I just so happen to share with, well, whoever wants to read it!
 
Not only that, it's enabled me to meet some bloody love people too! Without this Cordelia, that wouldn't have happened, so to me that's a good enough reason alone to carry it on :)
Here's a little shoutout to a few of them...
 
 


I'm so pleased to have gained such a lovely friendship through Sarah Jayne at Bella Coco, not only is she gorgeous & fun to be around but she's inspiring & has opened my eyes to the world of blogging - always on hand for any questions I throw at her. We have similar thoughts & dreams & I have a feeling we are going to work on some exciting projects together in 2015!

We had such a great time recently shooting pics with the ever so talented Austen Blackmore Photography - if you've got a special occasion that you would like capturing then I couldn't recommend him enough. You can follow his Facebook page 'here'
 
If you haven't already then you really should take a peek at her lifestyle blog, she has amazingly just reached 20k subscribers to her Youtube channel thanks to her fab crochet tutorials & if DIY is your thing, she's not afraid to pick up a tool or two & show you how to revamp your home! 
 
 
 
Oh, what a blummin fabulous lady I've managed to befriend! All because I commented on a couple of her Instagram pictures - @whatsarahdid :) We got talking & it was soon clear that we had very similar tastes in fashion, opinions & ..men! (David Beckham is often mentioned on both of our instagram's & we battle it out who loves him the most!) 
Sarah then contacted me about stocking my tshirts in her shop 'What Sarah Did' & I couldn't believe it!! Someone actually loved my little hobby enough to buy it in bulk & put in their shop, I was absolutely over the moon & since then the orders just kept on coming!
There was a couple of moments where I thought about stopping Cordelia.. then an email from Sarah would come along like a sign. VERY excited to be meeting up again in February for my Birthday :)
 

Myself & Fazane met so randomly! We were both taking part in a summer market at Boots head office, Fazane was putting her stock out on the rails & I bought a faux fur gilet before she even had chance to put it on the hanger properly! I loved her one-off vintage finds & was in awe of her own brand Fazane Malik, I knew instantly I'd met someone I wanted to get to know better.
 
 
Thankfully, Fazane felt the same! A couple of weeks later, we met up again & Cordelia Fox was born! It's all at the early stages at the minute, but I'm SO excited for 2015 to get the ball rolling further - it's a perfect 'watch this space' situation as we are bursting with ideas, passion & desire to be successful.
 
So there we go, does it really answer the question what's the point in this blogging malarkey?
 
Probably not.. what it does show however, is that hardly any of the above would have happened without Cordelia, so for that reason alone.. I'm going to carry on with it <3
 
Happy New Year you lovely lot!
Jenn x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig